And the award for most unusual combination of celebrities in an ad campaign goes Uniqlo, which has tapped tiny blogging powerhouse Tavi Gevinson and ’80s singing powerhouse Cyndi Lauper to show off their spring collection. Gevinson and Lauper are both wearing tops from the Orla Kiely collab and brightly colored spring bottoms, which you can now buy in seven different colors around Manhattan.
- Cyndi Lauper wins Tony award for ‘Kinky Boots’ music
- Megan Hilty, Cyndi Lauper & More Join Presenters for 67th ANNUAL TONY AWARDS Read more about Megan Hilty, Cyndi Lauper & More Join Presenters for 67th ANNUAL TONY AWARDS
- Cyndi Lauper Can Hardly Believe She Gets a Sardi’s Caricature
- Cyndi Lauper’s Big Surprise as ‘Girls Just Want to Have Fun’ Turns 30
- Cyndi Lauper having the time of her life with Kinky Boots