Cyndi Lauper performed the National Anthem at the US Open prior to the start of the women’s semi-finals match between Serena Williams and Caroline Wozniacki on September 10th, 2011. Watch her performance below.
- Cyndi Lauper wins Tony award for ‘Kinky Boots’ music
- Megan Hilty, Cyndi Lauper & More Join Presenters for 67th ANNUAL TONY AWARDS Read more about Megan Hilty, Cyndi Lauper & More Join Presenters for 67th ANNUAL TONY AWARDS
- Cyndi Lauper Can Hardly Believe She Gets a Sardi’s Caricature
- Cyndi Lauper’s Big Surprise as ‘Girls Just Want to Have Fun’ Turns 30
- Cyndi Lauper having the time of her life with Kinky Boots